grinderPUNCH Classic Round Retro Polarized Oversized Sunglasses for Women Trendy Vintage Style Polarized Glasses UV400 Lenses
Ciao Bella! Discover our fan-fave Bella shades. These sunnies are insta-worthy, beach-worthy, and YOU-worthy! Featuring an oversized fit, classic square shape, & sleek metal temples, our
bestselling Bella will upgrade all...
- Super hot sunglasses that are great for daily wear year-round!
- 100% Polycarbonate Lenses with UV400 Protection - grinderPUNCH sunglasses are UV400 rated and will block UVA and UVB light. The UV400 rated polycarbonate sunglasses are great for protecting your eyes against long-term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when enjoying a day out.
- Customer Testimonial: "Love it! Head over heels for this product. Came when expected. Love the way it looks. 10/10. Would buy again."
- Sizing | Frame Width: 142.5 mm | Lens Width: 48 mm | Lens Height: 53 mm | Bridge Width: 15 mm | Temple Length: 140 mm
- 100% Risk Free Purchase, Buy now! - All grinderPUNCH Sunglasses come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, let us know!
Just loved it. Thank you.
I’ve been hunting down a dupe for designer sunglasses by Karen Walker that would’ve cost me over $200. I found a review site online recommending these and then saw they are ONLY $9!!!!!!!!!!!!For the price, the ease of getting them on Amazon, the coloring, shape, I’d absolutely say they’re worth it. I would be these 10 more times before I’d spend $200 on something that could break so easily. Highly recommend!Loving the shape, size, and color. Going to order the black pair now!
LOVE these. they are so beautiful especially for the price. I used them at first on a college beach trip and loved them because they were tight enough that they stayed on my head in the water. They were great because they kept waves out of my eyes so i didn't have to worry about my contacts. I would totally buy these again, I wore them all summer, more than my ray bans or other nice designer sunglasses, which is what i usually wear, i really only got these for the beach trip but them wore them everyday. Great quality and looks expensive.
I really like these. They’re a pretty good dupe for Karen Walker sunglasses that go for $200+ They fit well but my only complaint is that they’re fairly straight across your face where my other pairs are more curved. I wore them several days and I got used it. All in all, I’d recommend them.
"I am a huge fan of Karen Walker sunglasses, but unfortunately cannot buy a collection of them with my budget. So, imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon these look-a-likes of KW's Super Duper on a fashion blog I frequent.Quality: Fantastic for the priceShipping: Extremely fast. I ordered these on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening and received them by Saturday the same week.Customer Service: Outstanding. Upon receiving these, I realized I was sent a pair of this style with a gradient lens and I had wanted a non-gradient lens. I emailed the seller about directing me to a listing of the same style sunglasses but with a non-gradient lens so that I could order another pair. The seller emailed me back apologizing for the mix-up and sent me a pair of what I was looking for originally free of charge!Needless to say, the customer service along with the value and quality of the product has made me a returning customer. I have since purchased another pair from this seller that are dead ringers for KW's Number One sunglasses. "