3 Hole Knitted Full Face Ski Mask Winter Balaclava Face Cover for Outdoor Sports
Ciao Bella! Discover our fan-fave Bella shades. These sunnies are insta-worthy, beach-worthy, and YOU-worthy! Featuring an oversized fit, classic square shape, & sleek metal temples, our
bestselling Bella will upgrade all...
- Made of Knitted Stretchy Material
- Pull On closure
- Fully Covers Face - Double Layered and Thick.
- One Size Fits Most - Made of Knitted Stretchy Material - Perfect for both Men and Women
- Strong Stitching Around Eyes and Mouth - Another layer of stitching is added around the eyes and mouth for durability. 3 Holes - 2 for the eyes, one for the mouth.
- Wear as a Beanie - Going indoors? No problem. Fold it up and Wear as a Beanie!
- Comfortable Fit for Many Activities - Wear them When: Skiing, Motorcycling, Running, Trekking, Hiking, Mountain Climbing, Snowboarding, Airsoft, Painball, Tactical Training, Cycling, and Much More!
holes arent big enough to be comfortable
This is itch free. it fits well. And it's warm enough.
Mi hijo lo va a usar para la celebración del Haloween
The material breaths well and keeps one from sweating which can cause an ice build up if it did not breath. Thus , It is a great material for outdoor work and safety.
I purchased this mask because most places nowadays require you to wear masks to enter their building. Well I purchased this one for whenever Id go out shopping. I was wondering why I was getting stared at because I was wearing a mask like everyone else. I was in Target and 2 police officers aggressively handcuffed me out of nowhere - I was just shopping for a new shirt for church. I questioned them and we talked then i was told that I was wearing the wrong mask. I’m like, “oh.” It’s comfy though!