grinderPUNCH Womens Flash Color Mirror Lens Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses
Ciao Bella! Discover our fan-fave Bella shades. These sunnies are insta-worthy, beach-worthy, and YOU-worthy! Featuring an oversized fit, classic square shape, & sleek metal temples, our
bestselling Bella will upgrade all...
- 100% Protection Against Harmful UVA/UVB Rays
- 100% Polycarbonate Lenses with UV400 Protection - grinderPUNCH sunglasses are UV400 rated and will block UVA and UVB light. The UV400 rated polycarbonate sunglasses are great for protecting your eyes against long-term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when enjoying a day out.
- Customer Testimonial: "Amazing Product! - Love, Love, Love! these glasses! They look more expensive than what you pay for and work amazingly well!"
- Sizing | Frame Width: 5.6 | Lens Width: 2.5 | Lens Height: 2.2 | Temple Length: 1.5
- 100% Risk Free Purchase, Buy now! - All grinderPUNCH Sunglasses comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, let us know!
[Note this is for the black colorway grinderPUNCH sunglasses] While these say Mirror lenses if you opt for the black color glasses the way I did, the lenses are not actually mirrored. Instead they're normal black lenses transitioning into a dark purple or blue smoked ombre. I personally love that they're this way yet still dark at the top to shield your eyes. Just wanted to point this out so someone will not be disappointed if they were looking for mirrored black lenses.Yes these are a total dupe of the Quay 'My Girl' along with a lot of the designs coming from obscure Korean brands out there. These have that over sized, slightly rounded cat eye shape to them I personally find universally flattering on any face shape. Then again I'm in NYC and big sunglasses are a staple. They also remind me of Audrey's. They're modern yet elegant at the same time. Big sunglasses are my thing with a classic nod but I was not expecting the level of attention these get. Which now makes me want to order another one of the colorful mirrored pairs.The glasses themselves ended up being much better quality than expected. They're much heavier and better than anything at F21 or H & M for example but the arms feel a tad cheap and flimsy. It's hard to see from the image on here but the sample silver nose piece extends over the top of the glasses just like the My Girl's and are screwed on. A great touch and said nose piece feels sturdy. Since these lean on the trendy side I love these for the season ahead. Total 5 stars I'm so happy I took a chance on. Mine also came in a white pouch that doubles as a cleaning cloth.FTC This product was provided for free or at a discount by the manufacturer in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
These are so cute! Not exactly mirrors but close and really cool with the two tones of purple and yellow. Nice and oversized with a cat eye shape. LOVE!
These are very stylish glasses and seem to be of high quality. However, I do not have a large head and they look a bit big on my face. However, I gave them to a friend of mine and they look fabulous on her. If they were a little less wide I would have kept them. Again, I have a pea sized head and have issues with glasses that look great on other people, but over power my face.
Love these!!! Would order them again. Super cute.
These are super cute! Got them for mom as a mother's day gift and she loves them. They are pretty sturdy and a little stylish. Recommended!