grinderPUNCH Full Lens Safety Reading Glasses
Ciao Bella! Discover our fan-fave Bella shades. These sunnies are insta-worthy, beach-worthy, and YOU-worthy! Featuring an oversized fit, classic square shape, & sleek metal temples, our
bestselling Bella will upgrade all...
- Polycarbonate Impact Resistant Lens, ANSI Z.87 Certified
- 100% Polycarbonate Lenses with UV400 Protection - grinderPUNCH sunglasses are UV400 rated and will block UVA and UVB light. The UV400 rated polycarbonate sunglasses are great for protecting your eyes against long-term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when enjoying a day out.
- Customer Testimonial: "Awesome! - These are amazing. Every time I wear them I get compliments. If you ruin glasses - do yourself a favor and get these."
- Sizing | Frame Width: 5.5 | Lens Width: 1.9 | Lens Height: 1.9 | Temple Length: 1.1
- 100% Risk Free Purchase, Buy now! - All grinderPUNCH Sunglasses comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, let us know!
I’m a nurse and need to wear eye protection at work during the pandemic. I can’t verify if these are OSHA approved or anything like that but the big bulky “chemistry class” goggles issued by the hospital while effective, don’t fit over my glasses properly and face shields are bulky. These are about the best option I could find. Inexpensive and fit well. The magnification is pretty good . I’ve recommended these to my co workers.
love these glasses to see the small objects I am grinding with my Dremel and protecting my eyes
These glasses are great for close up work. I normally wear bifocals and it is difficult when I work on close up items in my workshop. I purchased these glasses with the exact same magnification as my bifocals and now I have a great pair of glasses for the workshop. I will purchase another pair in a stronger magnification.
Needed help seeing my work on my lathe. Needed magnifier safety glasses. These are comfortable and magnify well. Recommend.
Love these. With bifocal safety glasses I found myself constantly tilting my head back to match the phillips head screwdriver to the screw. What a pain! Literally! Now, no worries. I forget I even have these on! I don't mind a little blurriness with the far vision. In fact, I haven't even noticed it. But when I need to see detail it's effortless.