grinderPUNCH Polarized Sunglasses for Women Large Cat Eye | Wide Frame | Large Face Fit
Ciao Bella! Discover our fan-fave Bella shades. These sunnies are insta-worthy, beach-worthy, and YOU-worthy! Featuring an oversized fit, classic square shape, & sleek metal temples, our
bestselling Bella will upgrade all...
- Women's Polarized Sunglasses
- 100% Polycarbonate Lenses with UV400 Protection - grinderPUNCH sunglasses are UV400 rated and will block UVA and UVB light. The UV400 rated polycarbonate sunglasses are great for protecting your eyes against long-term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when enjoying a day out.
- Customer Testimonial: "Love it! Head over heels for this product. Came when expected. Love the way it looks. 10/10. Would buy again."
- Sizing | Frame Width: 5.9 | Lens Width: 2.4 | Lens Height: 4.7 | Temple Length: 0.9
- 100% Risk Free Purchase, Buy now! - All grinderPUNCH Sunglasses comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, let us know!
For a pair of cheap sunglasses these are great! I got mine for $10 but it seems the price jumped to $15, though honestly I'd pay that much for them if I had to. The only reason I'm taking one star off is because the glasses have a very light sort of plastic smell to them? It's been a few days so I was hoping it would wear off but so far it hasn't. If you're sensitive to smells keep that in mind, but it doesn't bother me personally.The lenses work very well! I was surprised at how much better they are compared to my old pair of sunglasses. There is no color tint to them that I've really noticed, so you don't walk around with everything tinged blue or red. The sky becomes a few shades darker, but greens are vibrant and rich looking from what I've noticed.The frame seems a little on the fragile side, a bit thinner than I would like but I think they'll hold up pretty nicely provided they aren't dropped too hard. They are also very comfortable to wear, light enough that you don't notice them too much at all. The design is very cute, I like that it's a more subtle cat-eye than some other glasses I've seen.Overall I would recommend these for anyone looking for a pair of stylish, inexpensive sunglasses without compromising on function.
Now that I've bought these all other sunglasses are terrible. i put these puppies on and I feel infinitely cooler even though I'm still a chubby white girl in a Ford Fiesta
I have a pair of $300 glasses but actually prefer these. Everything looks crisp and sharp with a subtle warmness. And they do a great job of blocking the sun. I'm kicking myself for not getting the 2 pack now! I love that I can wear these boating and to the pool/beach and not be worried about them getting stolen, broken or falling in the ocean.
I always buy moderately price sunglasses. I really wanted a pair like the ones at breakfast at tiffanys but cannot afford to spend the big bucks. They are great for being $10! Totally worth the price.
These are pretty big on your face (bigger than they seem in the amazon picture) but they do a great job of shielding your entire eye area from the sun (helps protect against wrinkles) and they are cute. Plus they each come with their own bright blue microfiber pouch. The quality seems good and I think this is a great deal! (I paid $16.99 plus free amazon prime shipping for the pack of 2- one black and one tortoise- and the 2 microfiber pouches are included.) Also they are polarized (if that matters to you.)