grinderPUNCH Men’s Polarized Sunglasses - Flat Matte Frames
Ciao Bella! Discover our fan-fave Bella shades. These sunnies are insta-worthy, beach-worthy, and YOU-worthy! Featuring an oversized fit, classic square shape, & sleek metal temples, our
bestselling Bella will upgrade all...
- 80's Retro Classic Trendy Stylish Sunglasses
- 100% Polycarbonate Lenses with UV400 Protection - grinderPUNCH sunglasses are UV400 rated and will block UVA and UVB light. The UV400 rated polycarbonate sunglasses are great for protecting your eyes against long-term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when enjoying a day out.
- Customer Testimonial: "Sensational - I was Skeptical. These glasses were my first time ordering something online. I like to look unique. & these glasses caught my eye. The shipping was fast, and I received them 4 earlier than expected. They not only fit perfectly, but looked AMAZING. Great Buy, I Highly Recommend."
- Sizing | Frame Width: 5.8 | Lens Width: 2.1 | Lens Height: 1.6 | Temple Length: 1.2
- 100% Risk Free Purchase, Buy now! - All grinderPUNCH Sunglasses comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, let us know!
Grinder punch is the dumbest possible brand name, but the quality of these glasses far surpass the price point. They are the only shades I buy and wear. I've never had any break on me. I've purchased them 3 times now because when people try them on and love them, I usually can't help but give them away and buy myself a fresh set. I'm going to have to stock up on these for the future.
Living in Arizona, I use sunglasses every day if the year. I’ve bought expensive glasses and cheap glasses. These are among my favorite sunglasses ever. They look expensive. They fit comfortably without falling off, block harsh light without being so dark that you can’t see the dashboard. I’m buying more now.
I keep ordering these again and again! Yep, they aren’t the sturdiest glasses around, but I’m the type who loses his glasses every couple weeks or a month and these only cost about $8 each. Also worth noting, I have a big head/face and these seem to fit me well.As far as cheap glasses go, these are perfect.