grinderPUNCH Camo Motorcycle Riding Glasses - Smoke Lens Biker Foam Pad
Ciao Bella! Discover our fan-fave Bella shades. These sunnies are insta-worthy, beach-worthy, and YOU-worthy! Featuring an oversized fit, classic square shape, & sleek metal temples, our
bestselling Bella will upgrade all...
- Motorcycle Padded Foam glasses
- 100% Polycarbonate Lenses with UV400 Protection - grinderPUNCH sunglasses are UV400 rated and will block UVA and UVB light. The UV400 rated polycarbonate sunglasses are great for protecting your eyes against long-term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when enjoying a day out.
- Customer Testimonial: "Awesome! - These are amazing. Every time I wear them I get compliments. If you ruin glasses - do yourself a favor and get these."
- Sizing | Frame Width: 5.4 | Lens Width: 2.7 | Lens Height: 1.6 | Temple Length: 1.1
- 100% Risk Free Purchase, Buy now! - All grinderPUNCH Sunglasses comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, let us know!
For the price , They are nice and serve the purpose we purchased them for. ATV riding. Keeps the dirt, twigs and pebbles out of our eyes . As they seem to disappear all the time .. Must mean everyone likes them .. LOL They are padded around the eyes which makes them very comfortable. Im sure i will be purchasing more
I needed a bunch of these for a play. These were high quality yet very inexpensive, and the actors loved how comfortably they fit.
Wonderful. Bought for a friend. He really liked the camo frames.
Pretty decent quality for the price imo. A lil tight on the bridge of the nose to literally every one who tried em on so far, ear pieces may be a lil tight inside a 3/4 or motocross helmet for a long ride. Will definitely be getting there use tho, bag is a nice touch to keep lenses nice...
I have a big head & these fit perfectly. The padding surrounding the inside of the lens orifices is very inconspicuous and does a great job of keeping the wind off my eyes while not allowing the lens' to fog up. I have the dark ones, but I'm going to get another pair in amber.